Friday, November 13, 2009

Camera

Well... you may remember that I blogged about losing my camera battery charger. Well, we bought a new camera (a fabulous Canon Rebel Xsi) and then I found my battery charger! So now we have pictures that we thought were gone forever AND new pictures with a great new camera that I cannot seem to figure out how to use. It will take some time, but I will get the hang of it.

David has been gone this week at a Management training class in Arizona leaving Julia and I home alone. As she starts to crawl everywhere - this has been a great time for Mommy bonding. I don't usually stay on the floor and play, that is usually David's thing with her. But this past week we have been doing just that. She is growing up so fast, is so amazing, so funny, so smart, so mischievous, so brave, so tough and so darn cute!

Daycare has been going really well. She seems to like Amanda, our provider but still isn't too interested in playing with the other kids. I think she is used to adults and needs more time to get used to someone her own size.

We are planning a road trip to southern California for Thanksgiving. It will be our first long distance road drip (longer than 2 hours). We bought a new convertible car seat for the occasion and hope that everything goes smoothly.

With the cameras back in action I will try to get some pictures posted this weekend!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

We can't wait to see you guys!!