Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Words Galore

Mama
Dada
Apollo
No
YumYumYum
Baby
Ball
Wow
Whoa
Nose
Eye
Mouth
Milk (sounds like 'Mak')
Choo Choo
Bunny
Night Night
Hi
Buh Bye
Uh Oh
Frogger
Nana
Papa
Bubbles
I'll get it (sounds like 'I gig git')
All Gone
Up
Down
Thank You
Diaper
Poo Poo
Pee Pee
Star
Happy Birthday

...all these words at 16 months old! Now, if she would just let go and walk by herself, dang it!



Aimee

Update - 6/9/2010 at 8:59 pm

A quick update. Julia will walk... when she is not focusing on walking. She will walk and sometimes even run if we hold her hand. But the funny thing (or not so funny, if you ask me) is that she will walk when she is distracted by something else and doesn't realize she is taking one step after another. On demand? No. She refuses. Stubborn little one... I wonder who she gets that from? :-)

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh! Tell her to stop growing right this INSTANT!!