As Will's would-be-3rd-birthday is approaching we chose to focus on Julia and celebrate the holiday with our sweet baby girl complete with TWO costumes! First she was a kitty-cat... but we knew this costume would only last a very short time -- with a school parade and party + a visit to Nana and Papa's we knew we should have plan B ready to go. So we decided on a 49er Cheerleader! Both costume's were a hit and a great time was had by all.

Tomorrow, November 1 is the day I will slow down from the hectic day to day life and reflect on our sweet baby boy who is now an Angel in Heaven. I took the day off from work, not because I needed to be away, but because I needed to stop the everyday and take this time in honor of Baby Will. I plan to visit the NICU at Dameron Hospital in the morning and then visit Will's grave site in the afternoon. On this day 3 years ago my life was changed forever. Yes, I am still pretty much the same intense, bossy, strong-willed person I have always been... but there is something different, something has softened me a little, something has changed me deep inside my soul. It may not be noticeable but it is different and I wouldn't have it any other way.
I love and miss you Baby Will and as we wait to see you again, please keep your watch over us and your baby sister.




1 comment:
Oh my gosh, she is tooo cute!
Post a Comment