I can't believe it's been a years since my last update. Wowzers! I am hoping this post from my iPad goes over ok.
Well, Julia is 3.5 and every bit embracing the terrifying 3's. Oy vey! Independent, sassy, smart, funny, challenging, inspiring and every bit enjoyable. In a few days she will be starting a new school year of preschool and later this year embarking on her first Disneyland trip. That should be enough for a follow up post before another 12 months goes by.
She is somewhere in the neighborhood of 44 inches tall, 43 lbs and wearing a size 6. Petite, she is not -- just overall a tall girl and proportioned perfectly. She has been fairly healthy and hasn't really gotten sick. Knock on wood.
Besides enjoying her new preschool (we moved her in May) she absolutely looks forward to Friday's with Nana and Papa. We are both so thankful she has a good relationship with her grandparents. Gives us a chance to have date night!
I will try to make it back to post first day of school pics and of course, Disneyland too. I am getting ready for a business trip to San Diego for 4 days and I am already missing my family and I haven't even left yet! I know everyone will be fine...FaceTime is all set up and I bought Julia a couple new toys to find while I'm gone. She loves Princess Merida from the movie Brave so I got her a Princess Merida doll so she will be a Brave girl for her Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment