We are still deciding on furniture placement, so once we are in agreement, I will post additional pictures.
This blog has been created to follow the journey of our second pregnancy after infertility, failed IVF cycles and the loss of our sweet baby Will... Julia is our precious gift from heaven and this is her story.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Julia's Nursery - paint job
The nursery is done in pinks and beiges... 2 walls are painted with squares and 2 walls are painted with just the darker beige color. I am really pleased with the quality of work that was done by the painter (thank you, Gilbert!), it is exactly what we wanted. If you need a painter, let me know, I will share him!
We are still deciding on furniture placement, so once we are in agreement, I will post additional pictures.

We are still deciding on furniture placement, so once we are in agreement, I will post additional pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looks beautiful!!
Aimee~ The paint job is amazing and looks like it was so difficult to do! I'm SO excited for you both, and for Julia too!
I love the color schemes. Can't wait to see it when the furniture is in place!
It looks wonderful for a beautiful baby girl. I know the baby will love being in her room! Thanks for posting. Can't wait to see the baby!
The room looks awesome!!!
Post a Comment