Thursday, January 29, 2009

Julia's Nursery

Nothing hung on the walls yet, but here are a handful of room pics... still not totally sold on furniture placement yet.

The crib bedding set is called Tickled Pink from Glenna Jean and the crib is from the Ocean Collection by Baby's Dream. It also converts into a toddler bed and then into a twin bed, only one on the market that does... cool, huh?
.
The rocking chair is called Oak Gold Grande from Dutailier and has a matching ottoman. I was worried about how the dark finish would go with the white furniture, but I think it coordinates ok since the bedding has dark brown and tan.

The tall dresser (and short dresser in the next photo) are from Ikea. The color and finish is almost identical to the crib and cost much less that the pieces from Baby's Dream... and are super roomy for lots of storage!

This last pic is of the short dresser that is being used as a changing table. The changing pad actually hooks to the back of the dresser, stopping it from slidding. The door to the right is Julia's walk in closet that is already packed with super cute clothes ranging from newborn to 3T.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Aimee! Laura gave me your blog address and I had to look. The room looks great! What a lucky little girl! Best of luck to you on Monday, I'll be thinking about you! Can't wait to see pictures! -Julie Murphy

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow....your little princess will be born! I am sooooooo very excited!!!!!

I will see you....in the delivery room.

Love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Aimee,
Sorry I wassn't able to talk to you today I tried to call you tonight, but I didn't realize how late it actually was. I called and talked to your dad he told me that you had to gaet up early and go to the hospital. My thoughts and prayers are with you, David, and Julia. I can't wait to meet her tomorrow!!!! I love you with all my heart! Love, K
PS. I love her beautiful room!!!