As of late, Julia has been eating more and more. I am curious on how much she weighs because she is eating more at each feeding and her feedings are more often too. I am trying to pump so that we can store milk for David to cover late night feedings. So far, so good... she is taking to the type of bottle we are using like a champ.
We had a little photo shoot of our own this morning as we wait for the professional photographer's proofs to become available. Those pictures should be ready very soon but for now, you will have to put up with my amateur shots (and I had to throw in a couple candid shots too).
We had a little photo shoot of our own this morning as we wait for the professional photographer's proofs to become available. Those pictures should be ready very soon but for now, you will have to put up with my amateur shots (and I had to throw in a couple candid shots too).
Daddy loves to make me wear a mohawk!
3 comments:
She looks different each time you post new pictures of her! What a cutie pie she is. Keep 'em comin'!
with! hehe...bring her by the hospital and we can weigh her, you could also talk to Linda or Sandy if you have BF questions ;) miss you!!!
She is so freaking cute Aimee! I love the pictures! Post more...post more!!
Post a Comment