This blog has been created to follow the journey of our second pregnancy after infertility, failed IVF cycles and the loss of our sweet baby Will... Julia is our precious gift from heaven and this is her story.
OMG! I love these pics of baby Julia in the pool...so cute!!!!!
It's a good things she loves the water; it will give you guys something fun to do in this heat! She's adorable!
So cute! Are you submerging her in the water? I am doing that with Charlie next time we take him swimming. I see a lot of you in her Aimee!
How beautiful is that baby girl, you are truly blessed Aimee, lots of love*;o)
What a gorgeous little girl! Such pinchable cheeks!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OMG! I love these pics of baby Julia in the pool...so cute!!!!!
It's a good things she loves the water; it will give you guys something fun to do in this heat! She's adorable!
So cute! Are you submerging her in the water? I am doing that with Charlie next time we take him swimming. I see a lot of you in her Aimee!
How beautiful is that baby girl, you are truly blessed Aimee, lots of love*;o)
What a gorgeous little girl! Such pinchable cheeks!
Post a Comment