Monday, April 13, 2009

Julia's 1st Easter

"Easter time... Mom is a bad photographer, because my feet are not that big!"
.
.

"Who's idea was it to wake me up? Can't a girl get any beauty sleep around here?"


"I told you not to wake me, now you will pay dearly!"

" Someone tell Nana that tutu's don't belong on your head!"


"Or around your neck... but I sure look cute, don't I?"


.

3 comments:

karen schaa said...

like always i enjoyed having you and julia with us today. she is such a beautiful little angel!!! i just love her to pieces!!and i love you my favorite cuz just as much!! thanks for sharing the day with us. love you always, k

Misty said...

What ever is closest to the camera will look 10x bigger than it is! =) A photography tip of the day. Next time raise the camera up instead of a direct on shot.

So is so stinkin cute! Thanks for sharing!

Brittany said...

Adorable! She'll be running around the yard looking for eggs before you know it and then you'll be like...."what happened to sleepy girl on our first Easter??" I'm loving the crown too!