Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Princess for a Day...

...oh who am I kidding? She will always be our little princecess! But today was especially so. Twenty-four hours after her first set of immunizations Julia came down with a fever of 101.9. It might as well have been 201.9 because it broke my heart to see her not feeling well. I know, I know, I better get used it it... but it was a first. After Tylenol, sleep, a cool wash cloth, and love from Mommy, she is already starting to feel better.

Here are some pictures from yesterday's injections and from today's ordeal.




And she sleeps...
(yes, she still has her faux-hawk, thanks to Daddy!)




Little one has taken over an entire home theater seat... don't tell Daddy, but I think he has lost his seat to Julia!




1 comment:

Misty said...

She is so cute! Poor little thing! I hope that she is feeling better soon!