It has been over a week since our last post. Julia keeps us so busy and we love every minute of it. She has been taking 0.6 mL of Children's Zantac twice a day for reflux and it really has been helping her (and us) get more sleep. Life before Zantac consisted of hours of painful screaming on Julia's part and painful tears on Mom and Dad's part. =( The Zantac helps to keep the acid in her tummy more neutralized, therefore, it isn't bubbling up into her throat. She has her first round of immunizations this week, hoping she tolerates them well. We love her pediatrician, Dr. Millar, he is so responsive whenever I have a question. I just send an email and within an hour or so I get a response!
We took her out to the Crossroad's Street Faire here in Manteca yesterday, while the street faire was a little lame, she slept through the entire afternoon, even missed the yummy corn dogs!
Here are a few pictures from last week. I love taking pictures of Julia when David holds her because she still looks little, see the one with her towel below.
We took her out to the Crossroad's Street Faire here in Manteca yesterday, while the street faire was a little lame, she slept through the entire afternoon, even missed the yummy corn dogs!
Here are a few pictures from last week. I love taking pictures of Julia when David holds her because she still looks little, see the one with her towel below.
She loves bath time - and who wouldn't with this luxurious towel! Bath towel is from Little Giraffe, ridiculously expensive for a bath towel, but soft and cozy. It was a gift and we love it!
.
.
.
P.S. Please support our efforts for this year's March for Babies. Our goal is $2500 and we are doing a great job so far! David, Julia and I will all be marching in memory of Will. This year we have roped in Dameron Hospital and the NICU Support Group. We are going to blow the pants off the goal this year, I can feel it!! Donate in Will's memory today!
No comments:
Post a Comment