- First week at daycare
- First day on a "bottle" only
- First tooth
- First arm/leg coordination attempt at crawling
- First piece of toast
- First time she did not go to work with Mommy
Our little angel is growing up as she has transitioned to day care. If you follow me on Facebook you may have read about our daily progress. She is starting to get used to not going to work with Mom. Our new daycare provider lives in Lathrop and is a Teacher. Well, she was a teacher in Tracy but now does daycare as she also takes care of her little ones. She is wonderful and we really are happy with our choice so far. She has her masters degree in Education and her teaching credential in multiple subjects. She used to teach with our friend Sopa, so we are happy to have a connection in that regard.
Bottles are becoming easier. The funny thing is... after buying every brand under the sun, Julia has settled on liking the first set of bottles we ever bought. Glad she found something that works.
On Friday, 9/18, Julia cut her first tooth - with many more fussy nights ahead of us, we are looking forward to more teeth!
Crawling... she is trying so hard to crawl. I thought tonight was the night, but she only budged a bit. I still think she will walk before crawl... as she hated being on her tummy and loves to stand. We shall see.
Toast is a new favorite!
Today was the first day I was actually in the office and Julia was not. Last week, her first week at daycare, I worked from home to be close by... this week was the first day of ta whole new normal.
I have been really lagging on photos, I need to get better about it - but first I need to find my camera's battery charger!!
On Friday, October 2nd, Julia will be 8 months old - ALREADY!
1 comment:
McKenna doesn't really like tummy time either! Maybe they'll BOTH be walkers before they're crawlers. Julia is growing so fast! But you're right - we do need more pictures. Hurry and find that charger!
Post a Comment